Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Our Network team plans, designs, builds and operates Bell’s multi-billion dollar networks, including the continued expansion of our fibre optic network, HSPA+ and LTE — Canada’s largest and fastest wireless network.
The service we provide is the foundation of Bell’s competitive advantage and a critical step towards achieving Bell’s goal to be recognized by customers as Canada’s leading communications company.
The Mapping & Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Team manipulates data and produces professional quality reports and maps for engineering, sales and marketing teams, executives and, on occasion, external customers.
The successful candidate will report to the Wireless Access Network Plan, Mapping & GIS Manager – Network.
- Updating network coverage and converting in various geographical projections
- Maintaining all necessary databases used for geographical representation of network objects (cell towers, sectors, etc.)
- Managing processes (and automatizing when possible) and creating documentation/metadata related to our geographic information systems
- Answering mapping demands from various lines of business
- Controlling the diffusion of our critical business information
- Ensuring integrity and quality of maps and statistics delivered to upper business executives to take strategic decisions
- Offering MapInfo Professional and Google Earth technical support and trainings to internal customers (engineers, planners, technicians, etc.)