• Strong ability to work both within a dynamic team environment and independently with little supervision.
• Proven skills in planning, organization, communication, and problem solving.
• Expertise with the ESRI ArcGIS suite of software tools.
• Knowledge of Cengea Resources software tools.
• Thorough understanding of geodatabases.
• A minimum of 1 year of forestry related experience.
• Familiarity with forest industry practices.
• A professional, friendly and courteous manner, being service and team oriented.
• Initiative and perseverance.
• Ability to work independently under limited direct supervision.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please apply on our website here http://www.forsite.ca/job-postings