- Technical diploma or degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) - lesser qualified candidates with significant relevant work experience will be considered.
- One year of relevant work experience and proficiency using ArcGIS to create various mapping products.
- Experience using GPS technologies and programs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently to complete projects on time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Geoterra prides itself in its ability to offer staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for staff to grow and become an integral part of our environmental services team. Self-reliant motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent salaries and opportunities for advancement and career growth. If you are tired of the corporate rigidity that is prevalent in many work places you are encouraged to apply and join a team of motivated and fun coworkers.
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format to the email below. Include the word GIS Tech in your email heading:firstname.lastname@example.orgThis posting will remain open until a successful candidate is identified.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.