Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
GIS Analyst – Indoor Trekker
- Posted on: August 1, 2022
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Visit Company Website
Are you a self-driven and motivated individual? Do you like staying fit while working?
Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary GIS Analyst to work full-time hours for our client located in Vancouver BC. Gain unique experience with our client, who is a leading global information technology company and values growth for its employees.
- Pay rate: $18/hour
- Location: Vancouver BC – Will travel to different indoor locations in Vancouver
- Availability Required: Monday-Friday
- Job type: Temporary
Here’s why you should apply:
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- New and quicker onboarding process
- Operators are given the task of going to indoor and private areas specified by the client or partner, specifically targeting paths, attractions, and other points of interest in the given area.
- When they reach their mapping location the operator will coordinate with facility personnel and conduct walkthrough to determine mapping areas.
- After the walkthrough is complete the operators will begin mapping procedures with equipment provided to them.
- Once data has been collected, the employee will be responsible for sending the data disks with the appointed express courier company.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must be able to communicate feedback clearly to the development team
- Must be able to carry up to 40 lbs. of camera equipment on his or her back and be on their feet most the day
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Must be able to deal with the public in a calm and rational manner
- Will be working in highly public areas and will attract a lot of attention from the general public
- Responsible for securing and maintaining Trekker equipment
- Ability to clear a DMV check, in addition to required preemployment screens
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented
- Photography experience a plus, but not necessary
Apply now to this GIS Analyst job for immediate employment consideration and an Adecco Recruiter will be in touch with you soon.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and what we can do for you please visit the link here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/← Back to Job List