Last chance to become a city or national sponsor for the GoGeomatics Back to School Socials across Canada!
We are still accepting sponsors for our BTS Socials 2022, last chance to apply is this Wednesday 24th.
Our previous socials in 2019 welcomed over 500 geospatial, geomatics and geography students to the sector. Our goal is to help them achieve success in their chosen careers and provide networking opportunities.
Why sponsor a social?
- Help bring the Canadian “Geo” community back after COVID
- Promote your brand to Canada’s current and next generation of geospatial professionals
- Showcase your organization as a relevant and active member of Canada’s geomatics sector
- Spread the word about your products, services, and events
- Show your support for the Canadian geospatial community
- Welcome the newest members of the Canadian geospatial community to our sector
GoGeomatics Canada is the most visible and effective medium for your brand. Let’s work together to make our sector stronger by supporting our youth and the next generation of leaders. These events are where Canada’s leading brands share their enthusiasm and passion with Canada’s largest network of “geo” professionals in Canada. Sponsorship opportunities close on August 24th. This is an opportunity to showcase your organization as a leader in Canada’s geospatial community and raise your brand profile.
There are still sponsorship opportunities available. We hope you will consider sponsoring your local group. If you are interested in sponsoring the 2022 GoGeomatics Back to School Social, download our Sponsorship Brochure for more information. You may also fill out the contact form information for more details and we will get back to you shortly.
We would also like to thank our current national and city sponsors listed below for sponsoring our BTSS across Canada.
To access more details on our national sponsors, please visit their website links listed below:
- COGS NSCC
- THE UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
- UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
- MERIDIAN SURVEYS