Younger Geospatial Professional of the Year Award for 2019
The YGP of the Year Award is a unique opportunity for young professionals to showcase their talent at an industry-leading 3D geospatial event, and a chance for the industry to publicly recognize a YGP for their achievements in the 3D geospatial technology space. To participate, geo professionals 35 years and younger are encouraged to submit a 2.5 to 3-minute video highlighting the following:
- Educational background
- Work history with positions held
- Professional accomplishments to date
- A brief overview of a 20-minute presentation that you will make at SPAR 3D
- How you will take advantage of this award to encourage others to pursue excellence and leadership in their geospatial careers
LiDar News and SPAR 3D have included a list of suggested topics below for the 20-minute presentations, including:
- A Demonstration of The Power of 3D Visualization
- Programs to Attract and Retain Young Professionals to the Geospatial Industry
- A Day in the Life of a Geospatial Professional in 2025
- How Will Geospatial Professionals Be Involved with Smart Cities, Autonomous Vehicles, Mini – Satellites and More…
These topics are only a guideline; feel free to come up with your own!
The winner will receive a pass to attend the full SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, plus 3 free nights’ hotel stay. Videos are due March 15th, 2019, and winners will be notified by April 15th 2019. Help LiDAR News and SPAR 3D to spread the word by telling younger geospatial professionals to submit their entries!