Jonathan Murphy is the Founder and Managing Director of GoGeomatics Canada, the most popular communications hub for the Canadian geomatics sector. He has created Canada’s largest geomatics networking group, with the goal of strengthening and empowering our geospatial community. Jon has had broad range of global experience in marketing and sales for geospatial businesses across a number of sectors and regions globally. He holds a bachelor's degree in Archaeology from the University of Calgary and advanced diplomas in GIS and geomatics from COGS. He is a volunteer with St John Ambulance and is a member of the Ottawa Search and Rescue (SAR). Jon is a Fellow of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society.
Leave a Reply
- 4th Annual 2017 GoGeomatics Back to School Social: Dates, Venues & Sponsors Announced
- An Introduction: GIS and GPS for Precision Agriculture
- Leaks: Using GIS to Explore Canadian Tax Cheaters from the Panama Papers
- Fire GIS Uses Maps, Data, & Social Media–A Hot Tool for BC Residents, Travellers
- Montreal 2017 EO Summit: Is Earth Observation becoming a global partnership for change?
- An Introduction: GIS and GPS for Precision Agriculture (151 views)
- Fire GIS Uses Maps, Data, & Social Media--A Hot Tool for BC Residents, Travellers (102 views)
- 4th Annual 2017 GoGeomatics Back to School Social: Dates, Venues & Sponsors Announced (69 views)
- Mapping Migration Flows with QGIS FlowMapper Plugin (35 views)
- What are the Top Programming Languages in the GIS World? (29 views)