Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
Calculator / Plan Checker
- Posted on: January 4, 2019
- Expires on: January 25, 2019
- Grande Prairie, AB
- Visit Company Website
Global Raymac Surveys is seeking an experienced Calculator/Plan Checker to join our rapidly growing Branch Office in Grande Prairie. The successful candidate will be responsible for survey computations and survey plan QA/QC for a variety of oil and gas related projects. The individual will join a growing and dynamic team oriented atmosphere that will provide a challenge daily.
- 2 year Post-Secondary Geomatics Engineering Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years Party Chief field and/or drafting related experience
- Working knowledge, experience and application of
- Alberta Land Surveyor Manual of Standard Practice
- Directive 56
- Oil and Gas and/or Municipal/ Construction regulations (as appropriate)
- Enhanced Application Process
- Preference will be given to those who are experienced and proficient in the use and application of the following programs
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Trimble Business Centre
- Strong working knowledge of CAD requirements
- Working knowledge of industry related legislations associated with various land organizations
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence
to email@example.com and quote opportunity code GP-CPC-001.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.← Back to Job List