Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
GM BLue Plan
- Posted on: October 7, 2019
- Owen Sound, Ontario
- Visit Company Website
GM BluePlan Engineering is a dynamic consulting firm providing experience and expertise in the areas of Infrastructure Master Plans, Asset Management, Environmental Assessments, Hydraulic and Hydrologic Modelling, with proven Municipal, Environmental, Structural, Land Development and Construction Services that allow GM BluePlan to support our clients throughout the project life cycle. We have a strong legacy of providing sound technical advice and innovative solutions for our private and public sector clients.
Come join our amazing team of talented, energetic and creative people that together contribute to the continued growth and success of the Company!
- Preparation of preliminary and detailed design drawings and report figures for site grading, drainage and servicing for land development and for municipal infrastructure projects;
- Completing design calculations for storm sewers, sanitary sewers, watermains and stormwater management facilities;
- Field work including detailed topographic site surveys, material testing and field inspection during construction;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent graduate of an engineering technology program or equivalent training. Eligible for or obtained OACETT designation an asset;
- 1 – 5 years of experience;
- Experience and aptitude to work with the following software packages: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD/Civil 3D; knowledge of Revit and Microstation considered an asset;
- Possess strong organizational, oral, written communication, and problem solving skills; have an approachable enthusiastic interpersonal style;
- Possess a valid driver’s licence.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING:
- A dynamic work environment which encourages teamwork, initiative and creativity;
- Career development and education opportunities;
- A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, including a benefit package and RRSP program;
- Extra-curricular social activities (hockey, golf and many more social events).
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Candidates who are interested in joining our dynamic team are invited to forward their resume via email to email@example.com, indicating the position in the subject line of their email.← Back to Job List