Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
GeoIgnite 2020 Conference Volunteers
- Posted on: December 2, 2019
- Expires on: December 21, 2019
- Visit Company Website
Join our NEW team of Communications volunteers!
Following on the success of GeoIgnite 2019, Canada’s National geospatial and location technology event is back for 2020. Keeping our promise to bring together senior members of government, business executives, and thought leaders together, we intend to not only do it again, but to grow the event.
The seed that was planted in 2019 has sprouted and the dream of an annual national level geospatial and location technology event is now real. Now a long-overdue opportunity is available for the federal government geomatics community to engage with each other and new and existing private sector players.
Position: GeoIgnite Communications Volunteer:
GoGeomatics is looking for volunteers to help us organize GeoIgnite 2020.
All work is done remotely via the Internet. Our communications will be mostly by email, chat or video conference. You can help us no matter where you live, if:
- You are passionate about all things geospatial!
- You are willing to communicate with community engaging with all levels of government and organizations across Canada and the globe about the conference.
- You are willing to volunteer your time to help grow Canada’s national geospatial event through email, articles, and other media.
- Yuu have a solid internet connection and a computer with which to work.
If you would like to volunteer your time and skills please email jmurphy(@) GoGeomatics.ca with this information
- Any relevant experience you feel you have
- How many hours a month you will be able to volunteer and for how long (a month? all the way to the conference in June 2020?
- When are you available to start;
- What is your geospatial background;
- Tell us why you want to help;
- Your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
Help build and grow Canada’s Geospatial event. All our volunteers will receive free admission to the conference and a lot of valuable expereince networking within the Candian geomatics community.
← Back to Job List