Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
Geomatics CAD Technician
- Posted on: April 10, 2019
- Huntsville, Ontario
- Visit Company Website
Tulloch Engineering is a progressive, multi-disciplinary firm that believes in maintaining a family-oriented feel. We seek out opportunities to work on unique projects and thrive under the most challenging conditions where we bring a passion for finding solutions and a fierce enthusiasm in implementing them. Our employees are dedicated to quality and often go the extra mile to fulfill client requests and to meet these requests with a devotion seldom found in the industry. We are excited about our work in the fields of engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services.
Our geomatics team at Tulloch offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We often find ourselves working in locations that offer logistical challenges, but also impressive opportunities for success and learning. We provide a full range of traditional surveying services as well as construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Geomatics CAD Technician to join our team in our Huntsville office. This is a permanent full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- Assist Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery;
- Processing field data and computer-generated survey information
- Formulating preliminary and detailed designs and drawings for various engineering and planning projects (structures, installations and construction projects such as highways)
- Ensuring plans are in compliance with client standards and drafting requirements
- Preparing pre-engineering, topographic and cadastral plans
- Travel as required for site inspections and field work.
- A college diploma from a Civil Engineering Technician or Technology program or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design and construction of civil engineering works;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Proficient in the use of analytical and design software including AutoCad and Civil 3D;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License.
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; email email@example.com or submit online at www.tulloch.ca. Please reference Competition ID-2019GEOCAD on your application. Thank you to all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org