Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
Geomatics/Measuring Technologies – Sales Job
- Posted on: March 15, 2019
- Full Time
- Saskatoon. SK
- Visit Company Website
Spatial Technologies is an established supplier of measurement solutions to the Western Canada Geomatics, Exploration, Engineering and Construction market. Spatial Technologies supports our clients with high quality measurement solutions and machine automation. We help our clients to improve productivity, efficiency and margin. Due to our growth, we are expanding our organization and are looking for an ambitious, highly- driven salesperson to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for construction, technology, connecting with people and communicating technical information then this may be the position for you. If you know survey equipment; total stations, levels, lasers, GPS, 3D Laser scanners, utility/GPR locators and/or have experience with site designs/surveys, building layout, BIM, MEP, reality capture, underground locating we want to hear from you.
- Prospect and generate new business and support a growing user base.
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate how new technology impacts accuracy, productivity and margins.
- Communicate and collaborate with Spatial technical staff to support Leica solutions.
- Successfully balance and execute planning, strategy and prospecting in a fast paced environment.
- Support your clients with a quick response and attention to detail.
- Always strive to over deliver what’s been promised.
- Geomatics/Civil Engineering diploma or 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Background in construction or legal surveying, BIM, MEP or utility locating.
- Familiar with surveying theory and field work.
- Experience operating robotic total stations and GPS equipment.
- Familiar with Laser scanners/HDS Surveying
- Familiar with GPR and underground line locators.
- Thorough understanding of survey field and office software and CAD systems.
- Aptitude for computer related technology.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be highly Organized and able to work independently.
- Problem solving skills are essential.
- Valid Saskatchewan Driver’s license
This exciting opportunity will put you on the path to a rewarding career in Technical Sales.
Spatial Technologies provides:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Great health insurance benefits
- Company Smart Phone and Laptop
- vehicle allowance
- Team atmosphere
- Strong career path
Respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org