Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
Geospatial Editor & Writer
- Posted on: June 10, 2021
GoGeomatics editors and managers group meet on Zoom to discuss stories, news, and events of interest to the community. As a group we put together the stories and news for the Canadian Spatial Times newsletter and the online magazine www.gogeomatics.ca . GoGeomatics is where Canada’s geospatial stories are told and where the community comes together. You write about topics of interest to you.
The GoGeomatics online editors and managers group meets on Zoom each Tuesday night for half an hour.
What we do:
- Meeting online at 7PM on Tuesday nights (local Ottawa time)
- Writing and editing articles
- Posting content to the magazine like jobs, events, and news
What you will learn and be a part of:
- Become current in global and Canadian technology trends
- Awareness of the Canadian jobs and career opportunities from coast to coast
- Work on your communications skills in a friendly and collaborative group setting
- Use technologies like WordPress and Mailchimp
Who should Apply:
- You are passionate about location technology and the world around you.
- You can write at a university level in English.
Time commitment per month is around 2-4 hours. The commitment is flexible and fun.
To join please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org