Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
GIS analyst FME
- Posted on: June 20, 2022
GoGeomatics has two opportunities for experienced and talented GIS analysts for contract work with Environment and Climate Change Canada as well as the Canadian Wildlife Service.
If you are interested in managing, mapping, and analyzing Canadian datasets like wetland inventories as well as protected and conserved areas, this is the opportunity for you. This is remote work. All tools and equipment will be provided.
Using FME and Esri software you will:
- Create map templates for production work of high-quality maps
- Automate map production using FME
- Automate a QA & QC process for metadata standards
- Create and manage national datasets as well as conduct analysis
Your qualifications & education:
A diploma, degree or other certification in GIS
Within the last 10 years:
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating accessible map products and map templates
- A minimum of 5 years experience automating the production of maps and geospatial analysis
- A minimum of 5 years experience creating and managing geospatial datasets
- A minimum of 5 years experience automating geospatial analyses using FME tools
More experience would be beneficial than the minimum so if you have more please let us know.
Please send in resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org← Back to Job List