Geospatial Job Seeker Resources
InSAR Analyst – Remote Sensing
- Posted on: July 5, 2019
- Full Time
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Visit Company Website
As we continue to grow our surface movement analysis team, we are seeking an Analyst to contribute to the production, analysis, and communication of measurements made from interferometric analyses of mines, oil and gas reservoirs, pipelines, cities, and critical transportation and water infrastructure.
Located in our Ottawa Office the candidate would join a highly motivated team of analysts who provide continuous, operational monitoring to clients around the world. The successful candidate will augment the InSAR production team by supporting product development and delivery. This position reports to the Technical Manager, InSAR Services.
- Knowledge and experience working with remote sensing and geomatics technologies is essential
- Knowledge of Digital Signal/Image Processing is essential
- Strong mathematics and physics skills are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Knowledge and experience working with Satellite Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) (RADARSAT-1 and –2; Sentinel-1, etc) is an asset
- Knowledge of Interferometric analysis and applications is an asset
- Computer programming/scripting skills is an asset
- Knowledge of Python, MATLAB, and/or R are an asset
- Ability to work to tight schedules
- Ambition to grow in the organization
Education and Experience
- University degree with strong physics/mathematics background
- Geotechnical discipline is an asset
- Graduate level experience is an asset
- Related remote sensing and/or geomatics job experience would be an asset.
- Not required
Successful candidate(s) must be able to obtain and hold security clearance at the Reliability level.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package← Back to Job List