Community

February 1st Toronto Career Seminar: Get a Job in GIS & Remote Sensing!

Location: York University Keele Campus (4700 Keele Street – Toronto, ON, Canada, M3J 1P3) in the Petrie Science & Engineering…

2014 Canadian Geomatics Events & Conferences

This is our list of Canadian geomatics conferences and events for 2014.  Here you will find events pertaining to GIS,…

January 1, 2014 Canadian GoGeomatics MERX Report

Here is the January 1st, 2014 GoGeomatics MERX Report. Login to see the contracts on MERX Geomatics Services Published:    …

The Caravan Thunders Onward

“The caravan thunders onward On my way at last, on my way at last I can’t stop thinking big” –…

A Recap: GoGeomatics Canada’s Top Articles of 2013

At the end of each year, we at GoGeomatics Canada like to wrap up by taking the time to look…

Surveying in Action – Occam’s razor at Gull River Indian Reserve: The south boundary

By Dr. Brian Ballantyne Surveyor General Branch, NRCan Reprinted from the Ontario Professional Surveyor, Volume 56, No. 4, Fall 2013…

Starting a new year: Vancouver November and December Socials with pictures

A new year is about to begin. As December 31st gets closer, we at GoGeomatics Canada like to evaluate our achievements…

A Call to Action: The Canadian Geomatics Community Round Table

GoGeomatics Canada wants to introduce you to the Canadian Geomatics Community Round Table website.  The CGCRT is an ambitious endeavor…

Career Fair

Canadian Geomatics Career Fair in January!

The Geomatics Club at York University in collaboration with the Lassonde School of Engineering and Media sponsor GoGeomatics Canada will…

This month in Ottawa: the CRSS GoGeomatics Christmas Party

GoGeomatics Canada and the Canadian Remote Sensing Society have come together to present the CRSS GoGeomatics Christmas Party happening December…

December 2013 Canadian GoGeomatics MERX Report

Here is the December 2013 GoGeomatics MERX Report. Login to see the contracts on MERX Cadastral Survey Projects Date Published:…

The Top Canadian Geomatics Stories of November 2013

Before we close on the final month of 2013, let’s take a moment to look back on this month’s developments…