Euchre Tournament at Jolly Taxpayer bar & Grill (Wednesdays)
This is a free tournament for experienced euchre players only, first prize is a $40 gift card and most lone hands win a free appetizer.
• Play 8 hands per game.
• To begin tournament first black Jack deals.
• Every game following the visiting A deals first.
• Winning team moves: A clockwise B counter clockwise.
• Losing team stays and partners split.
• If you order your partner up you are going alone.
• You do not need a natural to pick it up.
• If everyone passes, the deal moves to the left.
• For a misdeal the dealer redeals.
• No tramming.
• Each person takes their own tricks.
3-4 tricks with partner or alone 1 pt
All 5 tricks with partner 2 pts
All 5 tricks alone 4 pts
Euchre 2 pts
Renege 2 pts
• When going alone and you take all 5 tricks, both partners get
4 points but only you circle the 4 on your score card and have
your partner initial a lone hand square at the bottom of your
• Any table talk, humming and hawing or procrastination:
Automatic 2 pts
• Traditional dealing. No cutting the deck necessary.
The Jolly Taxpayer Bar & Grill
3050 Woodroffe Ave unit 7-8
Nepean, ON, CA, K2J 4K6