Sponsor a Social
What is a GoGeomatics Social and what is Sponsorship?
GoGeomatics Socials are free, casual networking events that bring together professionals from the disciplines of GIS, Surveying, remote sensing, geography, and engineering on a monthly basis. Socials take place in pubs across Canada in cities including Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Kelowna, Halifax, Thunder Bay, London, Kingston, Peterborough, Calgary, Niagara, Kitchener-Waterloo, Regina, Fredricton and Edmonton.
Why Sponsor a Social and what are the Benefits?
- It’s a fresh and exciting way to promote your brand and drive interest to your business, event or organization
- It’s an excellent way to promote a new product, service or activity
- It’s a great opportunity to meet or recruit passionate members of the geomatics community in a low-key environment
- The event will be named after your company (Examples: TECTERRA Toronto GoGeomatics Social or the CRSS Vancouver GoGeomatics Social)
Your company will have the opportunity to speak at the Social and hand out materials
Your company logo will be featured on table cards at the event
- You will promote your brand on a national level using GoGeomatics’ channel in the GoGeomatics Canada magazine
- You will be features in the Canadian Spatial Times bi-weekly newsletter (the most subscribed geomatics newsletter in Canada 7,000+ Subscribers)
- You will appear on GoGeomatics’ jobs & events board and city specific webpage
- Your event will be advertised on GoGeomatics’ Social Media accounts like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook