General Terms of usage of GoGeomatics.ca
This document sets out the General terms and Conditions governing usage of the Job & Events board, magazine and services. The use of GoGeomatics.ca is subject to the following terms and all applicable laws; by accessing and browsing GoGeomatics.ca, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms. Please refrain from using the website if you do not agree with any of the following terms:
- Exclusion of Warranties: We make no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of GoGeomatics.ca, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. All material or information on GoGeomatics.ca is provided to you as is without warranties of any kind. gogeomatics.ca disclaims all warranties or conditions, written or oral, statutory, expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose These exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions which are not permitted do not apply.
- Limitation of Liability: GoGeomatics.ca will not be liable for any damages, either direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential, for use of or inability to use material, products or services of any kind, delay of total or partial delivery, termination of rights or loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, whether on a contractual or extracontractual basis, or to provide indemnification or any other remedy to you or any third party. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing GoGeomatics.ca. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation, such part does not apply.
- Links: Links and references to other websites are provided as a convenience only. GoGeomatics.ca has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon.
- Accuracy of Information: While GoGeomatics.ca tries to update the information or materials on GoGeomatics.ca as often as possible, no assurance is given that information or material on GoGeomatics.ca is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete.
- Magazine Content: Reasonable care is taken to ensure that GoGeomatics Magazine articles, posts, interviews, editorials and other information on the web site are up-to-date and accurate as possible, as of the time of publication, but no responsibility can be taken by GoGeomatics.ca for any errors or omissions contained herein. Furthermore, responsibility for any losses, damages or distress resulting from adherence to any information made available through this website is not the responsibility of GoGeomatics Magazine or their agents, directors, clients or owner. The opinions expressed are those of the authors, editors, contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of GoGeomatics Inc.
- Comments: Comments are welcome, but they should be on-topic and well expressed. Abusive, antisocial, or off-topic comments will be deleted.
- Damage to Others: You agree not to introduce to or through GoGeomatics.ca any information or materials which may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in materials or information which may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- Disclaimer – Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GoGeomatics Inc., its contractors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers and suppliers from and against any claims, lawsuits, proceedings, costs, attorney’s fees, damages or other losses resulting from your use of the GoGeomatics.ca website.
- Changes to Terms: GoGeomatics.ca may modify, alter or otherwise update the terms applicable to GoGeomatics.ca from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access GoGeomatics.ca.
Acknowlegement of Trademarks
All names of products or companies mentioned herein are used only for identification purposes. They may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any term on this site should not be taken as a affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark.
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in specialist online training services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- To enable us to develop and market other products and services for GoGeoamatics or our clients and partners.
- To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience)
- To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, research and mailing houses and outsourcing partners.
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes do not agree to these terms and conditions.
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
Like many other Web sites, www.gogeomatics.ca makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
www.gogeomatics.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy or If you have any questions regarding this policy, you are encouraged to contact us via email at: email@example.com
Use of this site implies acceptance of the terms.
Employers posting positions with this site agree to the terms. We reserve the right to accept or decline any potential advertisement and/or job posting. We may refuse service to anyone, cancel orders, or terminate accounts at any time at our sole discretion. Accounts cannot be used to post positions for a person, business, or entity who has previously been refused an account or posting. Fees are non-refundable. Pricing is subject to change. Errors in postings should be brought to our attention within three days of publication, and will be extended by the time in which they were incorrect.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy or if you have any questions regarding this policy, you are encouraged to contact us via email at:
This agreement and usage of the site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Province of Ontario, Canada.
This site and its contents are Copyright 2017, GoGeomatics.ca