20th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty
March 25 @ 8:00 am - March 29 @ 5:00 pm
Welcome to the 20th Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty! This year’s conference theme will be: Catalyzing Innovation.
The Land and Poverty conference presents the latest research and innovations in policies and good practice on land governance around the world. This conference has become one of the largest international events on land governance, attracting over 1,500 participants from governments, academics, civil society, and the private sector. Please consult the video recordings, papers, and presentations from the 2018 conference and the 2017 conference.
The World Bank is pleased to invite abstract submissions for the 20th Annual Conference on Land and Poverty to be held March 25 – 29, 2019 in Washington, DC, USA, at World Bank headquarters.
- March 25: Pre-conference plenary session (9 AM – 4PM); Official opening at 5 pm
- March 26–28: Parallel thematic tracks with oral paper presentations and policy round tables (8.30 AM – 5.15 PM). Closing session on March 28th at 4PM followed by a reception (5.30 – 7.30 PM)
- March 26–28: Poster sessions
- March 29: Learning day: MasterClasses and field visits
- March 25–29: Exhibition booths in Atrium (If interested to present, please contact conference organizers on availability and conditions)