- This event has passed.
Calgary geoLOGIC Spring 2018 Data & Analytics Showcase
April 26, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
In today’s technology driven, analytics-focused environment, the importance of data quality and integrity has never been greater. Join us on April 26th as we host technical talks and showcase our fully-integrated and diverse oil & gas datasets to help you save time, improve results and realize the full value of your data investment. This educational event is free!
- Keynote Address: The Data Driven Organization | Mike Morley, B.A.Sc., President, Menome Technologies Inc.
- geoLOGIC Data Quality Assurance Process: Insights and Anecdotes | James Brownbill, Data Quality Manager, geoLOGIC systems ltd.
- Quantifying the Value of Digital Frac Data and Analysis Tools | Melanie Popp, P.Eng., Director of Engineering, geoLOGIC systems ltd.
- This is not your father’s Oldsmobile…find out why the same is true of today’s oil and gas data | Brian Hall, President, Geomatics Data Management Inc.
- Leveraging Data Visualization for Results: Embedded Analytics in geoSCOUT | Craig Barnstable, Product Manager, geoLOGIC systems ltd.
We will also be hosting an open house during our networking breakfast and lunch break in which you can leisurely browse through to discover more about geoLOGIC’s fully-integrated oil & gas datasets, innovative software and embedded analytics as well as test drive new features and workflows in geoLOGIC’s products.
|Location:||ConocoPhillips Auditorium – 3rd FloorGulf Canada Square
1500, 401 – 9th Avenue SW
|Time:||Thursday, April 26, 2018 from 8:00am to 2:00pm|
For full program details, see the Schedule of Events.
For more information contact 403.262.1992 or email Presentations@geoLOGIC.com.
For more about geoLOGIC’s products, visit www.geoLOGIC.com.