- This event has passed.
Leica HxMap Webinar: 3D City Modelling Workflow
February 25 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 am
Join us on 25 February to learn about the 3D city modelling module in Leica HxMap, Leica Geosystems’ high-performance unified LiDAR and image processing workflow for airborne sensors. Product manager, Felix Rohrbach, will provide detailed insights into the 3D modelling functionality and key features. For a deeper understanding of the 3D editor, application engineer, René Rothe, will demo the workflow.
- Understand how to generate, edit and texture buildings
- Explore editing of building geometries in 2D and 3D
- Learn how to take advantage of collected sensor data when editing
- Gain knowledge on how to work efficiently using the building object list
- Learn to edit in stereo imaging mode using nadir or oblique imagery
Date: Thursday 25 February
Time: 9 – 10 am CET (Central Europe)
• Felix Rohrbach, Product Manager HxMap, Hexagon
• René Rothe, Application Engineer HxMap, Hexagon
The webinar will be recorded and shared with everyone who registered.