We would like to introduce Wendy Innes, a graduate of Marine Geomatics program at COGS to help better explain and define what a Survey Crew Chief role could be.
- International Geospatial Briefing for Sept 28: Chinese launch failure; HERE Data access; Free Aerial Imagery basemap of New Zealand; SpaceX internet 700 satellites; GIS is powering solutions; Teaching disaster management through GIS games
- Geospatial Certifications Survey: GIS, Remote Sensing, Surveying, and Geomatics
- GeoIgnite 2020 Video: Digital Transformation – Bilyana Anicic
- GeoIgnite 2020: Flood mapping activities & research at Natural Resources Canada
- Your Canadian Geospatial Briefing for Sept 22: First woman to head CSA; Polar Bears’ GPS Collars Reveal Hidden Histories; Data Crisis in Covid-19; What Would The Impact of the Beirut Explosion Look Like on Maps of Canadian Cities; Should You Get a GIS Certification?