Geo Week 2022
Carving out time and money for professional education and meaningful networking can be challenging, but if that investment results in increased efficiency, better collaboration, safer operations, and valuable connections, you would probably say,
“Tell me more!”
At Geo Week, February 6-8, 2022, in Denver, CO, you can expect:
- Practical, actionable education presented by industry experts, including vertically-focused content for professionals working in AEC, 3D technology, and geospatial/lidar.
- A glimpse into the future of geospatial and built world technology and applications with keynotes by leaders from Draper, Microsoft, USGS, Planet, EndeavorXR, and NASA.
- Insights and best practices from 125+ speakers across 50 sessions, with content that explores best practices in 3D capture, working in the built environment, gaining ROI from BIM, defining what’s possible now with lidar, and more.
- Extensive educational programming hosted by ASPRS, The Imaging and Geospatial Information Society, and USIBD, the U.S. Institute of Building Documentation, that can be stand-alone registration options or added to your Geo Week pass.
- A vendor-neutral show floor, featuring 100+ exhibitors, where you’ll find the latest and greatest geospatial and built world solutions under one roof. Whether you are seeking commercial applications of 3D technologies, exploring innovations in the built environment, viewing advanced airborne and terrestrial remote sensing solutions, or looking ahead to the future of the industry, you’ll find it here.
- Connecting with peers and industry thought-leaders from top organizations and government agencies. See who you could meet.
Use code SAVE100 for $100 off a conference pass or a FREE Exhibit Hall Pass.