Community

Measur wins best booth award

Measur wins best Booth award Canada’s 2023 national Geomatics Expo

In the realm of geomatics, drone technology, and materials testing, a name that has resonated with quality and innovation is…

Kelowna Jan 30th: An Evening with GIS Hackathon Champion Mark Laudon

Organized by: GoGeomatics Kelowna Meetup Group Date: January 30th Venue: Okanagan Regional Library, 1380 Ellis St. (Meeting Room 2 –…

2024 Canadian Geo Conferences, Expos, Meetups and More – Oh My!

GeoIgnite is the premier brand for “Geo” leadership, conferences and Tradeshows in Canada. Organized and hosted by GoGeomatics we are…

FHIMP Invitation for Proposals: Funding Opportunities for Flood Hazard Identification and Mapping Projects

Introduction The Flood Hazard Identification and Mapping Program (FHIMP) is a five-year initiative (2023-2028) led by Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)…

A Personal GoGeomatics Expo Retrospective 2023

I had the opportunity to attend the GoGeomatics expo in Calgary, Alberta. Throughout the two and a half days I…

Did you miss the 2023 expo?

Did you miss the 2023 GoGeomatics Expo? Check out the Photos!

If you missed the successful Inaugural GoGeomatics Expo in Calgary, you can now check out some of the pictures of…

Land Survey Project Management Software: Cyanic Job Book

Land Surveying Management Software The GoGeomatics workshop on November 7, 2023, led by industry veteran and Cyanic Automation founder Doug…

Happy Holidays From all of us at GoGeomatics Canada

On behalf of the entire team at GoGeomatics: This festive season, we want to express our deepest appreciation for your…

Jonathan Murphy joins buildingSMART board

Jonathan Murphy Joins the Board of buildingSMART Canada

I’m grateful and honored to announce my acceptance of a position on the Board of Directors of buildingSmart Canada. For…

GoGeomatics Expo Puts Canada on the Geospatial Map

In the words of Will Cadell, “Geospatial is changing everything.” That was not only one of the opening lines of…

GoGeomatics Expo Photos November 8th, 2023

Our final day at the Expo was just as impressive as the others! We are so grateful to all of…

Thank You to the GoGeomatics Expo Sponsors & Exhibitors

On behalf of the GoGeomatics Expo team and committee members, we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to all…