- Your Canadian Geospatial Briefing for August 20th, Indigenous Edition: Giant Indigenous Peoples Atlas floor map; Indigenous communities put themselves on the map; Mapping MMIWG; Whose land is it anyway; Google Earth features B.C. Indigenous language in new audio series
- OGC: What Should the Canadian Geospatial Community do Next?
- Canada supports innovative solutions for agricultural and environmental challenges
- 2019-2020 GoGeomatics Back to School Socials Announced and our First Sponsors
- Your Global Geospatial Briefing for August 12th: NCSA to help build world’s most powerful geospatial system; Preparing for Hydrographic AI Network and Systems; Radar Image Highlights Growth of Small Satellite Industry; Ghana to host Africa Geospatial Data and Internet Conference; Application of Immersive Technologies in Smart Cities