Canadian Geospatial Career Fairs April 18th and 25th: Call for Employers: Vancouver & Toronto 2020
GoGeomatics Canada is leveraging its strong network of job seekers and employers to create Career Day events across Canada. After over 10 years of helping employers and job seekers come together with Canada’s premier job and geospatial magazine, we are launching our annual series of career days. This year we will be hosting our first event in Toronto on Saturday April 18th 2020 and Vancouver on Saturday April 25th 2020.
We will bring together local and regional talent from across the sector to learn about your organization and why they should apply for a position. As access to top talent becomes more challenging in a competitive hiring environment, these events are important for the growth of your organization.
Why your organization should participate:
- Establish your organization as a serious career opportunity in a very competitive market for top talent.
- Present directly to job seekers that are motivated.
- Quickly conduct on the spot assessment of talent.
- Mix and mingle with job seekers in both an informal setting at our GoGeomatics Meetup theevening prior, and in a formal setting the day of the career event.
- By participating in this yearly career event, you will support your current and future Human Resource needs which will lower your costs and increase your opportunity to attract top talent.
What to expect day of the event:
As an employer, you will have the opportunity to present your organization and relevant opportunities to all the job seekers. You will have a tabletop exhibit to take applications and meet prospective job seekers. This is a six-foot table with two chars, with access to internet and a power cord upon request.
If you are interested in participating in the Toronto event on Saturday April 18th, download the document below.
If you are interested in participating in the Vancouver event on Saturday April 25th, download the document below.
Deadline for submission is March 5th, 2020.