Enter the OpenGeo Suite App Contest
Boundless wants to know how you’ve been using OpenGeo Suite! We already know what customers such as NYC DoITT, FCC, San Jose Water Company, and Howard County are building with our software but we are launching an app contest where developers, like you, can show off applications that use components of OpenGeo Suite.
Winners will be promoted on our website and will receive free access to our online training offerings. We know you are making some awesome real-world applications, and we want everyone to know because, in the end, OpenGeo Suite is only as great as the apps it helps power.
The process is simple. All you have to do is provide the following information through our submission form:
- Describe what you’ve built. What’s its purpose?
- What technology does it use, including specific OpenGeo Suite components?
- Why did you choose OpenGeo Suite?
- What are your future plans for this app?
- How did you architect and build the app?
- Is this available to the public, if so, what is the URL?
- Is this your first time using OpenGeo Suite or any of its components?
You can enter the contest starting today and we will be taking submissions through September 13th, the last day of FOSS4G. Throughout the contest, we will promote the best submissions on our blog and through our Twitter account. We’ll announce semi-finalists the week after FOSS4G and then welcome the community to cast a vote for the finalists, which we will announce at the GeoNYC Meetup in October.
We can’t wait to see, share, and celebrate what you’ve been creating with OpenGeo Suite so submit your app!