Geographic & Environmental Educators OAGEE Fall Conference 2022 – Call for Sponsors
Exhibitors and Sponsorship
Your organization is invited to participate in our annual fall conference as an exhibitor or sponsor.
York University in Toronto will play host to the annual OAGEE conference on October 14-15 2022. This annual conference will bring geographic and environmental educators from across the province to teach, learn and further the cause of everything geography.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Destreaming: OAGEE can help you navigate”
To support the conference, the organizing committee is looking for organizations and businesses that share a passion for geography. OAGEE is pleased to offer various levels of sponsorship, we are hoping you would be interested in being a participant in our conference.
Exhibitors are encouraged to provide material to be included in registration packages. Contributions of draw prizes and other gifts are also greatly appreciated.
Below, you will find a list of the various options available to you. Please take a look and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me. You can contact me (Paul Hackl) via email (email@example.com) or by phone at 647-668-6702.
Please use the form below to register:
|Tier One – $1,000
· logo placement, sponsorship recognition and lead company profile on the OAGEE website
· -Title sponsorship recognition on associated OAGEE social media
· -Title logo placement, sponsorship recognition on all event programs associated
· with OAGEE and the Story Map Competition
· -2 full-page ads in the Monograph digital magazine (value $250.00 each page)
· -2 exclusive time slots of your choice and an opportunity to speak at the OAGEE
· Fall Conference
|Tier Two – $500
· -Logo placement, sponsorship recognition on the OAGEE website
· -Sponsorship recognition on associated OAGEE social media
· -Logo placement, sponsorship recognition on all event programs associated with
· OAGEE and the Story Map Competition
· -1 full-page ad in the Monograph digital magazine (value $250.00 each
· -1 exclusive time slots of your choice and an opportunity to speak at the OAGEE
· Fall Conference
The conference organizers recognize that general exhibitor policy and fees are sometimes difficult to apply to all organizations. In particular, some not-for-profit groups may lack the financial resources available to other companies or individuals. Reduced fees or contributions “in-kind” will be considered as situations warrant—please contact the conference organizers. Such requests will be considered with a respect for fairness and with the intent of improving educational opportunities for students.
All exhibit/sponsorship requests and fees must be submitted by September 15, 2022.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Conference Chair, OAGEE