Tonight! GoGeomatics Canada Launch Party
GoGeomatics Canada is having a party and you’re invited!
To celebrate the launch of the new GoGeomatics Canada Web-Magazine and Jobs / Event board we are inviting everyone in the geomatics community to the Fox and Feather on Elgin Street in Ottawa September 26th at 7pm.
Geomatics Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Students Welcome
Address: Fox & Feather Pub, 283 Elgin Street Ottawa, ON K2P 1M1
Please tell us you’re attending by clicking on the Linkedin Image on the right or here.
The first 50 guests to arrive will get Free Beer. There will be wings, nachos, pizza and other snacks to munch on during the night as well.
Don’t worry, it’s not a night of speeches and power point presentations. We will say a few words but then get down to the serious business of having a good time as only the Canadian geomatics community knows how to do.
We have lots of free swag to give away and prizes for the best geomatics costume. Just kidding, no costumes. Unless you really want to.
Prizes for the Night Include:
For the Geomatics Business Community:
- 1 Feature Big Box Banner on the GoGeomatics Canada website for 6 months ($1200 value – you provide us with the banner image)
- 2 Grid Box banners on the GoGeomatics Canada website for 6 months ($450 value each – you provide us with the banner image)
- 2 free virtual career fair listings ($300 value – you provide us with a logo)
- 2 Free job postings ($80 value each)
- 2 free event listings ($125 value each)
For Geomatics Job Seekers:
- 4 coupons to upgrade your resume listing to a priority listing ($30 value each)
- 2 free Career Coaching sessions ($100 value each)
- 2 free tickets to attend the next Ottawa Career Coaching seminar ($100 value each)
GoGeomatics Would also like to thank the sponsors of the food for the event:
6 comments on "Tonight! GoGeomatics Canada Launch Party"
Free Beer! OMG I wish I was in Ottawa.
I agree with Terry … two great reasons to be in Ottawa: GoGeomatics and free beer!
All the best at the Launch.
All the best with the launch this evening, Jon. Congrats on a great website and GIS resource. Something like this was LONG overdue. Can I raincheck the free beer?
Best wishes, and wish I were North for the party! Love Canada, Canadians, and how sharp you folks are with GIS and remote sensing.
Just got back from the party. Wow. Packed house. I will have to look at the guest book but it was full. All the free beer is gone and the food was eaten. Next stop is Toronto and Niagara. I will be posting videos and pictures of the event very soon. A big thank you to all our sponsors.
Excellent night last night. Jon and his team have really done a great job bringing the community together.
Comments are closed.