Opportunities for workshops, seminars, training, summits, panels, meetings, or forums at GeoIgnite
GeoIgnite is the premier Canadian Geospatial Conference. For 2021, GeoIgnite will be held virtually over three weeks in April.
A new conference feature we are excited about is a week of workshops, seminars, training, summits, panels, meetings, and forums. This part of the conference will be held online the week of April 26th.
This is your chance for your organization, company, or department to host your own custom event within GeoIgnite.
Here are some ideas
- Host a User Event for your clients, stakeholders, or partners
- Lead a panel on a topic of your interest to the Canadian geospatial sector
- Present your products, data, or services to the sector at your own pace using your own tools
- Provide an in-depth opportunity for new clients to ask you about services and products
- Hold a mini conference with a keynote, presenters, and a panel
- Host a forum or summit on an important topic or issue
Who attends GeoIgnite? Last year we had 65 Industry Participants, 29 Academic Participants, 97 Government Participants, and 23 NGO/First Nations Participants. You can view them all at the bottom of our website, GeoIgnite.ca. As this event is online, you will safely have access to the largest audience of interested participants.
Innovations for this year’s conference
- This event is free for everyone in the Canadian geospatial community to attend, so it will be widespread.
- The workshop week is extremely flexible, and we can handle anything your company wants to do. Your event can be held on any platform, about any topic, and can run as short as an hour to even a full day, if you need.
Organizations hosting events
- ASG Mapping
- Canadian Cartographic Association
- Deploy Solutions
- GoGeomatics Canada
- ISO/TC 211 Geographic information/Geomatics Technical Committee
- Pacific Geomatics
- Royal Canadian Geographic Society – Can Edu Committee
- Statistics Canada
This conference is put on by GoGeomatics Canada, the leading marketing and communications hub for the location technology sector. Consider being a part of this great occasion and getting your company front and centre.
Please use our contact form to contact the conference chair Jonathan Murphy to get setup to host your own event at GeoIgnite.