Submissions Open for David Thompson and Tim Koepke Awards
Submissions for the David Thompson Award and the Tim Koepke Award are now open.
David Thompson Awards
Deadline for submissions: March 1st, 2023.
There are two categories:
- Challenging Cadastral Survey Project
- Challenging Non Cadastral Survey Project
Fill out the Project Submission form here.
For details on the David Thompson National Geomatics Awards Program please visit: www.davidthompsonawards.ca
Tim Koepke Awards
The Tim Koepke Awards of Merit recognizes an individual or individuals who have made extraordinary contributions and provided outstanding services to the ACLS.
The criteria for this award are as follows:
- Must be an ACLS member in good standing.
- Must have served on one or more ACLS committees for at least 10 years, serving as chairperson for part of that time.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills both within the profession of surveying and in the community.
- Candidates for this award must be recommended by and supported by two (2) ACLS members in good standing.
Submissions for this award must be supported by a backgrounder document with respect to the candidate and his or her ACLS and Community service of merit.
Submissions must be sent to the ACLS Executive Director no later than March 1st, 2023.
Email submissions to: Jean-Claude Tétreault firstname.lastname@example.org