U.S. Institute of Building Documentation Joins the GoGeomatics Expo as an Association Sponsor
Join us in giving a warm welcome to the U.S. Institute of Building Documentation (USIBD)! This fantastic organization has joined the GoGeomatics Expo as an Association Sponsor and will be sending a representative to help advise the SLAM Scan-off! Don’t miss the first-ever national geomatics expo from November 6 to 8, 2023.
The U.S. Institute of Building Documentation (USIBD) is a non-profit mutual benefit corporation dedicated to furthering excellence of building documentation by promoting, educating, guiding and supporting stakeholders with an interest in the built environment in a way that cultivates networking and information sharing.
It was founded to promote and facilitate:
- Building Documentation as a distinct industry; establishing standards, guidelines and best practices to foster excellence in the productiv-ity, quality and safety of the documentation process
- The codification of ethical practices to support and futher the growing network of professionals dedicated to Building Documentation
- Cooperation and the exchange of information among documentation professionals who are responding to growing interest in Building
- Documentation by owners/operators, service providers, government agencies, and the public
The establishment and promotion of “Certified
- Building Documentation Professional” certification (CBDP)
- The institution of a core educational resource dedicated to the pioneering technology of the Building Documentation industry
- Recoanition of individuals for outstanding dedication and service to the Building
The Expo wholeheartedly encourages all associations and groups aligned with the expo’s objectives to reach out to us, fostering collaboration in order to curate an exceptional event for the community. Our aim is to cultivate a diverse, captivating, and inclusive gathering, forging an alliance among industry stakeholders, government entities, academia, individuals, and associations, united for the betterment of the sector