5 Signs You Have an OSM Addiction
As those of you who have tried their hand at OpenStreetMapping know, OSM can quickly turn from a hobby into a full-blown obsession! OpenStreetMap is a free, editable, open access map created by volunteers all over the world. It’s collaborative, hands-on, and just plain fun.
If you’d like to try it out yourself, search for a group in your area; OSM groups are popping up in cities all over the world, and getting more and more popular. But be warned…it’s addictive!
Here are our top 5 signs you have an OSM addition:
1. You always check OSM before going to a new place
2. You move to a new city just so you can map it
3. You take the least efficient route home just so you can get the most traces
4. You never leave home without your GPS
5. Your biggest fear is that one day, you’ll run out of things to map!