Community

GeoIgnite 2020 Online; Canada’s National Geospatial Leadership Conference: An Interview with Jonathan Murphy

GeoIgnite Online 2020: The theme for this year is (no surprise): Leadership In Times of Disruption Next month the Canadian…

Canada’s National Geospatial Event “GeoIgnite 2020” Goes Online this July

Our Theme is: Leadership In Times Of Disruption  GeoIgnite invites the geospatial community to engage with one another by sharing…

GoGeomatics Virtual Events: Week of April 6th – 10th, 2020

GoGeomatics is expanding our activities online. For all of us stuck at home and looking to connect we are going…

GeoIgnite 2020 COVID-19 Update

The disruption presented by the COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in our lifetimes. GeoIgnite will not take place in June of…

Announcing GeoIgnite 2020 Keynote Steven Ramage

Today GeoIgnite announces Steven Ramage as one of our featured Keynotes and joins us for our popular keynote panel discussion.…

Announcing Canada’s Remote Sensing and Space Industry Podcast: Northern View

Kevin Jones and Mauro Scatozza, Canadian remote sensing sector insiders, have launched an exciting new podcast. For everyone in the geomatics…

Top 6 Reasons to Attend GeoIgnite 2020: Canada’s National Geospatial Event

The Geoignite 2020 conference program spotlights the technology sector’s influential leaders as partners and speakers, shares insights on the intersection…

Live Map with Updates Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation

You can find the latest facts and figures using this ArcGIS live update map below for the coronavirus. Here are…

Amina Deiab

GeoIgnite 2020 Tracks, Summits, and Forums Announced

I’m thrilled to announce our first tracks, forums and summits for GeoIgnite 2020. A big thank our GeoIgnite conference committee…

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the entire GoGeomatics Canada Community

A Very Happy Holiday’s and Happy New Year to the entire Canadian geospatial and location technology community. On behalf of…

7th Annual CRSS & GoGeomatics Ottawa Christmas Party: Dec 18th, 2019

It’s been seven years since GoGeomatics and the Canadian Remote Sensing Society (CRSS) teamed up to hold a holiday social…

My Bookcase: The Geography of Canada

It’s been three years since I wrote up my top ten list geography books in a post called 50 Years…