TECTERRA: Investing in Innovation Vancouver Feb 28, 2013
TECTERRA is coming to Vancouver!
TECTERRA cordially invites you to explore new business opportunities in geomatics
- February 28th, 2013 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM in the Oceanview Suites. Registration desk opens at 8:30 AM
- Limit of two guests per company for this event
- This event will bring you first rate speakers in the field of geomatics and leadership and an opportunity to network with other geomatics professionals.
Don Bell, one of the founders of WestJet, knows that when you win the hearts & minds of your people they will serve your customers better than anyone else and take your business to amazing heights. He’s a “culture guru” who champions teamwork while emphasizing an upbeat mood. During his captivating presentation, Don tells audiences how a simple formula, coupled with some down to earth common sense principles, was the key to WestJet’s unparalleled corporate culture and customer experience.
This is also your opportunity to meet with TECTERRA and some of our partners to learn how your company can benefit from our full range of programs that support each phase of your geomatics product development and commercialization.
TECTERRA’s mandate is to help your geomatics business grow and enable you to bring your technology to market.
Dr. Mohamed Abousalem
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Topic: Dr. Abousalem will speak about TECTERRA’s mandate to support geomatics product commercialization across Canada. He will review how your company can benefit from TECTERRA’s full range of programs.
Position: Director of Commercialization Programs
Topic: Mr. Neufeld will overview TECTERRA’s geomatics lab and equipment training programs. He will discuss how your company can access the program and utilize TECTERRA’s state-of-the-art geomatics equipment.
- Geomatics Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Executives from Small and Medium Size Geomatics Companies (Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors)
- Geomatics Business Development, Product Development and Technology Managers
- There will be time for networking and private meetings provided throughout the day
- There is no cost to attend this event but seating is limited
- Selected registrants will be contacted by February 14, 2013 if they have secured a ticket. Only confirmed registrants will be admitted
- Limit of two guests per company for this event Request your invitation for this event by February 15, 2013