unmanned vehicle industry $2500 Mark Cuss Memorial Scholarship (Apply Today!)
USC-STC states that the USC Mark Cuss Memorial Scholarship is intended to:
- Honour Mark’s memory by encouraging the interest of those in the field of unmanned vehicles and furthering future innovations.
- Reduce the financial burden of post-secondary education for students interested in unmanned vehicle technologies.
- Encourage and facilitate students to develop and communicate concepts related to unmanned systems technology.
To qualify as an applicant, students must:
- Be registered full-time in a post-secondary Canadian institution
- Provide proof of academic accomplishment in the previous school year by maintaining a minimum of 75% average (or 85% if the previous year was from a high school/secondary school)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the unmanned vehicle industry by writing an essay describing their ‘vision for the UAS industry’
Apply before August 31, 2019
- Submit the USC-STC Scholarship Application Form to Unmanned Systems Canada by the application deadline announced each year. The deadline for 2019 is August 31st, 11:59:59 EST
- Submit transcripts of the previous school year from a recognized Canadian high school/secondary school, university or college, or at a DeVry Institute located within Canada;
- Submit proof of enrollment in a recognized Canadian University, college, or any DeVry Institute within Canada;
- Submit a letter of reference from their employer (if the employer is a corporate member of Unmanned Systems Canada);
- Submit an essay on any unmanned systems-related topic outlining their ‘Vision for the unmanned systems industry’. Essays have no minimum length but must not exceed 3000 words.
Click here for more information on the scholarship and how to apply.