User Needs Assessment for the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure published by Natural Resources Canada
Hatfield led in partnership with Natural Resources Canada, released outputs from a cross-Canada User Needs Assessment (UNA) for the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI).
The goal of the User Needs Assessment was to better understand the uses, needs, and aspirations of all stakeholders with regards to Canadian geographic data.
The UNA summarizes user requirements in terms of:
- Thematic Data Requirements;
- Technology, Applications, and Tools;
- Policy, Standards, and Governance;
- Training and Capacity Building; and
- Collaboration and Intuitional Arrangements.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Andy Dean (Senior Partner) and
Dr. Robin Sydneysmith (Senior Manager, Human Environment Group)
HATFIELD CONSULTANTS PARTNERSHIP